- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me at crystal (at) wildernessquilter (dot) com.
- This blog contains affiliate links to products from sites such as Amazon.com, Inklingo.com, SuperiorThreads.com, Fabric.com, Simplicity.com and others, from which I receive a small percentage of sales that originate from this site. I only place links that I feel may be useful to the readers of this blog.
- This blog also contains Adsense and Quiltvertiser ads from which I may receive a small amount of advertising income.
- This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation from time to time.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Other blogs/sites that I own or with which I am affiliated are:
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/WildernessQuilter.com